• The School conducts various tools to access the student’s scholastic and Co scholastic progress in the school through the continuous comprehensive evaluation (C C E ) techniques as per C B S E Norms. Progress reports are sent to parents to apprise them of the pupils work and conduct in the school.
• Progress report of the pupil should be signed by the parent or guardian. They are requested to examine the report cards carefully and see that their wards make special efforts in the subjects in which they are week.
• The reports should be duly signed and returned to the Class teacher with in three days of receipt; otherwise the pupil will not be allowed to sit in the class.
• Progress cards after every assessment will be sent to the parents along with the remarks. The failure cards will be retained and the parents are expected to meet the class teacher during the next immediate Parents –Teachers meet compulsorily to sign.
• The school may send communication to the parent, requiring their presence in the school. When such communication goes to the parent, they are requested to make a point to respond the call in the interest of the pupil.
• Only in exceptional cases like illness etc.; which are properly authenticated, leave of absence will be granted during the days of examinations. There will be re examinations in such cases depending upon student’s cumulative performance in the subject/s in the previous examinations
1. Students absenting from a test/ examination will be treated as having received no marks in it.
2. If a student fails to appear test/examination genuine grounds such as illness, transfer of parents and other compelling reasons, the case may be considered on its merits at the time of promotion. However, he/she will not be eligible for principal’s Honours List.
3. If a student fails to submit the project or assignment(Formative Assessment) in time or fails to appear for the Summative Assessment or Annual Examination will not be considered for promotion.
4. Any student who resorts to malpractice in the examination will be given a no grade and will not be considered for promotion.
5. Attendance on all school days up to the commencement of the examination is mandatory.
6. For promotion to the next higher class an average subject minimum of 35% is mandatory.
7. In matters of promotion and repetition, the decision of the Principal is final and binding.
There will be 2 summative assessments & 4 formative assessments in an academic year. Promotion will be mainly based on the continuous and comprehensive evaluation, Importance will be given to Co- scholastic area also.