Fee and student account paying
1. Students seeking admission will have to pay the fees prescribed by the school and the fee structure will be subjected to revision at times.
2. The term fee must be paid before 15th of each term month. If the term fee paid after the fee date a fine of Rs.20/-per month will be charged. If the payment is delayed for one term Rs.200/-is to be paid as a fine, in addition to this Rs.75/-per default term will be charged. If the default term fee us not paid before 15th of the next term month, the defaulters name will be struck off from the school rolls. In such a case, readmission can be sought in the prescribed application from along with the readmission charge of Rs.2000/-. If the student is paying monthly fee on special sanction it should be paid as per norms.
3. Term fee must be cleared up-to-date to make the payment of any other fee.
4. All dues must be cleared up-to-date before obtaining any statement or document from the school.
5. Fee defaulter’s all assessments/Exam results including the result of the class test will not be released.
6. All dues must be paid in full. Payments in installments are not accept. The school will take extreme option of sending the students home, if the fees or bills are not paid on time.
7. Fees once paid are not refundable.
8. Parents are requested to send the exact amount of fees as children often lose the balance amount.
Fees charged by the school is as per the norms fixed by the state government.Fee is commensurate with infrastructure and facilities offered by the school